Shalom, shalom; peace, peace in the name of Yeshua. This is Crystal Sharpe and welcome to the Ancient Scrolls program.
I have a website called ancientscrollsonline.com where I post teachings, prophetic dreams, visions, and prophetic words; ancientscrollsonline.com.
The 28th of May, which is next Thursday night, will be the Lord’s feast of Shavuot. Shavuot will be in our terms Pentecost. This is when the initial outpouring of His Holy Spirit began in Jerusalem. The church’s Pentecost will be Sunday the 31st.
Shema, O Israel, the LORD God, the LORD is One. You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength.
The earth is the Lord’s and the fulness thereof; the world and those who dwell therein.
You are the King of the Universe; King over all creation. The angels, night and day, declare Your holiness. We can speak as angles and say You are indeed holy.
We pray to be cleansed of all unrighteousness so that our prayers will be effective against the designs and strategies of the enemy. We pray against the evil machinations of politicians, of some TV evangelists, we pray against the depopulation efforts of Bill Gates, Zucherberg, the Michelins, Soros, Fauci. We pray against their manipulation of the population. We petition You to expose their wickedness. We pray against the principalities, the wicked powers that be, the rulers of darkness and spiritual wickedness in high places. We pray for the destruction of the plans of the enemy.
We pray for an increase of discernment in this nation. We pray that You will breathe on Your people Your breath of life. Revive us and we will be revived; heal us and we will be healed.
We thank You for Your Word, that we are still permitted, at this time, to have Bibles in our homes. Your word is a light unto my path. You show us what is good, what is just, what is righteous. We pray in Yeshua’s name. Amen.
The Word of God shows us what is good, what is just, what is righteous. It is His Word that exposes the antichrist spirit that is working today in the evil agendas of the extreme wealthy, those in government positions, in the medical field, and some are evangelists.
The Word expresses righteousness, it favors righteousness, it impresses on us righteous and justice. Anything against the Word is anti-God, it is anti-Christ, it will elevate itself over the Word of God.
Today, I really didn’t know what to bring to the program. I want to be as faithful as I possibly can to do what God has instructed me to do and that is to speak out that we are at the end of this age, and that the Messiah’s return is near. It is closer than what it was 2000 years ago. The message I have for those of you who are able to hear, the message from Yeshua is that we are at the end of this age and that He is returning.
Begin to look for the servants of God preaching on street corners, making announcements for people to repent, to prepare themselves for the return of Yeshua. He sends His messengers out to prepare the way of the Lord. A good example would be John the Baptist. The spirit of Elijah rested on him; and then there are the 144,000 and the two witnesses in Revelation besides all the persecuted saints.
The ancient kings would send their emissaries to prepare the subjects for the arrival of the king. The subjects would make the necessary preparations for the celebration of the king’s arrival.
So Yeshua, gives us a parable that
And Jesus answered and spoke to them again by parables and said: 2. The kingdom of heaven is like a certain king who arranged a marriage for His Son. 3. And sent out his servants to call those who were invited to the wedding; and they were not willing to come. 4. Again, he sent out other servants, saying: Tell those who are invited, See, I have prepared my dinner; my oxen and fatted cattle are killed, and all things are ready, Come to the wedding.
- But they made light of it and went their ways, one to his own farm, another to his business. 6. And the rest seized his servants, treated them spitefully, and killed them. 7. But when the king heard about it, He was furious. And he sent out his armies, destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city. 8. Then he said to his servants, the wedding is ready, but those who were invited were not worthy,
- 9. Therefore go into the highways, and many as you find, invite to the 10. So those servants went out into the highways and gathered together all whom they found, both bad and good. And the wedding hall was filled with guests. 11. But when the king came in to see the guests, he saw a man there who did not have on a wedding garment. 12 So he said to him, Friend, how did you come in here without a wedding garment? And he was speechless. 13. Then the king said to the servants, bind him hand and foot, take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. For many are called and few are chosen. END
And Jesus answered and spoke to them again by parables and said: 2. The kingdom of heaven is like a certain king who arranged a marriage for His Son. The King here is Father YHVH and He has purposed to have a feast for the marriage of His Son. This wedding feast is going to be at the Father’s expense. In the ancient past a wedding feast would last several days and is symbolic here of enjoying fellowship with Yeshua and God in His kingdom; and coming to the feast represents entering into the kingdom. 3. And sent out his servants to call those who were invited to the wedding; and they were not willing to come. This is a countrywide invitation so by this we know the King has a vast kingdom, and He has many subjects. In this part of the parable, this is the first invitation given and it is to the religious sects of Israel: the Priesthood, Pharisees, Sadducees, scribes, lawyers; and they know that this part of the parable is a not-so-veiled allusion concerning them.
The invitation is given to Israel first, of course. They were the first to be called from the nations, starting with Abraham, and then some hundred years later from Egypt, Israel was the first to receive the Teachings of God at Mt Sinai and Yeshua came to them first. They will also be first to announce the coming of the Messiah, and for about 10 years have been teaching the coming of Mashiach, they have been making announcements of His coming.
To refuse the invitation of the king is unthinkable, and is an affront to the monarch. However, the king is gracious and issues another invitation. This time the King elaborates on the bounty of the celebration.
- Again, he sent out other servants (prophets), saying: Tell those who are invited, See, I have prepared my dinner; my oxen and fatted cattle are killed, and all things are ready, Come to the wedding. This is the second invitation. These servants being referred to are those prophets having been sent to Israel.
- But they made light of it and went their ways, one to his own farm, another to his business. They trivialized the invitation of the King. This is an affront to the king, it is an insult to Him to have people refuse His invitation and reject His great generosity in granting them eternal life.
- And the rest seized his servants, treated them spitefully, and killed them. Yeshua is saying they, the religious sects, are murderers. He is saying He has knowledge of their orchestrating a plot to seize and kill Him.
- But when the king heard about it, He was furious. And he sent out his armies, destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city.
This is a city mentioned and not cities. This is of course referencing Jerusalem being destroyed. This is extreme punishment reserved for serious treason and revolt and the King of the kingdom. Of course, this a prophetic parable because Jerusalem was eventually destroyed.
- Then he said to his servants, the wedding is ready, but those who were invited were not worthy, 9. Therefore go into the highways, and many as you find, invite to the wedding. 10. So those servants went out into the highways and gathered together all whom they found, both bad and good. And the wedding hall was filled with guests. This is the third invitation and it is prophetic in nature because the invitation to the marriage supper is then extended to the gentiles. To the Jews this would be unthinkable to go to the undeserving and unworthy heathens.
- But when the king came in to see the guests, he saw a man there who did not have on a wedding garment. The third part of the parable focuses on one of the guests who has gained entrance to the wedding, but does possess the appropriate attire. Although the invitation was given to everyone, to all, the good and bad, proper attire is expected. The wedding garments picture the righteousness needed to enter God’s kingdom—the total acceptance in God’s eyes that Christ gives every believer. Yeshua has provided this garment of righteousness for everyone; but each person must choose to put it on in order to enter the King’s banquet (eternal life). None of us merit heaven, but because of our great affection and respect for God, we would practice righteousness and justice. He expects that of us. When we mess up, repent, turn away from it and continue on. When we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. I John 1:9.
The letter to Sardis gives us some information on white garments.
You have a few names even in Sardis who have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with Me in white, for they are worthy.
Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready. And to her was granted to be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints. Then he said to me, Write: Blessed are those who are called to the marriage supper of the Lamb! And he said to me: These are the true sayings of God.
Let’s go back to Matthew 22
- So he said to him, Friend, how did you come in here without a wedding garment? And he was speechless.
- Then the king said to the servants: Bind him hand and foot, take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. For many are called and few are chosen.
Those who are called must choose to follow. To put the burden of being chosen solely upon Yeshua is wrong. True faith demands voluntary discipleship and sanctification according to the Word of God. Therefore, each soul has the choice and responsibility of choosing to be chosen. The Jews are God’s chosen people—however He has most certainly un-chosen Jews who wage war against the Torah, His Word and against His Son, the Messiah.
There will be many servants of God who will be giving the call for many to attend the marriage supper of the Lamb. I have already seen a couple of people out preaching repentance and the return of Yehsua. Some acted like they were ashamed to hear it preached. They will be calling out for people to repent, to prepare themselves, to wash and prepare their garments, to sanctify themselves before meeting the Lord.
Awake, Awake; put on your strength, O Zion; put on your beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: for henceforth there shall no more come into you the uncircumcised and the unclean.
Contemporary English Version
Once more the LORD spoke to Moses: Go back and tell the people that today and tomorrow they must get themselves ready to meet me. They must wash their clothes.
Good News Translation
and the LORD said to him, “Go to the people and tell them to spend today and tomorrow purifying themselves for worship. They must wash their clothes.
But anyway, I am at the end of the program.
If it is God’s will, I will be here next program. Remember to walk by faith and not by sight. Ask God to cleanse you from all unrighteousness every day. Keep your spiritual garments clean from spots, wrinkles and blemishes. Do two things this week: love and forgive. Love God and love your neighbor.
Ricco Cortes will sing the Aaronic priestly blessing.